Thursday, September 22, 2011

This is kinda long, but I would appreciate some advice?

I broke up with my ex 6 months ago for taking me for granted and her causing pointless arguments. For 3 months we had no contact and then for some reason I felt the need to contact her. In the past 3 months we have become really good friends, and I can see a huge change in her. She is happier, more secure and more mature. We rarely argue and when we do there is an actual reason and she is willing to compromise or admit when she is wrong. Basically shes the girl I fell in love with even better. We are both single and we constantly flirt and the feelings are definately coming back for me.



I talked to her about how different she seems in a positive way and she said she needed to take a step back and realize on her own and want to change for herself and not someone else. I am so proud of her and in a little shock she actually changed. I am starting to fall for her again should I tell her and is it an okay idea?This is kinda long, but I would appreciate some advice?
Tell her. The truth is easier to remember, especially when you have to tell it several times. Be honest and open. That is what we adults call a relationship.This is kinda long, but I would appreciate some advice?
I think you should tell her.



The only way a person can change is on their own and it sound like she has done that.



My wife and I dated for about 5 years and broke up for many reasons. we did not see each other at all for about another 5 years. when we met again, almost all of the things we did not like about each other before had changed. We have been married now for 7 years and are more in love now than ever. So, I can speak from experience when i say it can work. Go for it.This is kinda long, but I would appreciate some advice?
You spent exactly one sentence describing the reason you broke up with her. You spent the rest of this question talking about her. About how interested you are. Trying to convince us (really you) about taking another shot.



The vote is in, and it's about 80-20 from your description.



You don't regret what you did, you regret what you didn't do.This is kinda long, but I would appreciate some advice?
Tell her. She should know the truth, maybe she feels the same. What do you have to lose? a chance at love?This is kinda long, but I would appreciate some advice?
Hey Jake



Take a chance, but you should know that you may have been the cause of her poor behavior in the past, maybe she didn't want to be in a relationship with you, but didn't know how to tell you other than treating you bad.

....cya....