Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Advice please! I need help!!?

Okay, well, I told one of my very good friends who I like,

and she promised not to tell anyone. Well, she actually told a lot of people. (a week ago) I know it was accidental, because she just talks too much. Anyways I forgave her. But yesterday another friend told me she was talking to him. It went something like:

Her: Hey do you know who likes you?

Him: Uhh..yeah. How long has she liked me for?

Her: Couple of months.

Him: (in shock)

Her: (changes topic)



Now he and his friends give me strange looks!!!

What can I do??Advice please! I need help!!?
I dont know. Maybe you should just tell him you love him and hope he loves you back. Or maybe you can tell him that it is just a rumor. I hope everything goes well for you. Good Luck.Advice please! I need help!!?
If you like him you should tell him before its too late...for yourself