Thursday, September 22, 2011

Are you shocked at how much things change after high school, how rare is this?

I graduated 12 years ago, managed to find some of my high school classmates on facebook, talked to them and wow!



The guy who people viewed as being the next NFL Player is now a bum living with his parents.

The guy who had troubles getting a girlfriend and never got one, well he has had over 12 already and is now engaged.

The girl who was named best looking and was the head cheerleader, well now she is overweight and unemployed.

The girl who everyone called a nerd and outcast now works at a well known company and is married, just gave birth to her first child.





I am just shocked at how things have changed for so many people. I was the kid who rarely fit in with any group and never had a girlfriend myself, was the average student and I ended up going to a top grad program, now making a good salary (95k, hoping to hit six figures when I finish my MBA). Best of all, I am getting married in two weeks!



Anyways, does it shock you how much things change after high school?Are you shocked at how much things change after high school, how rare is this?
my high school now has day care for the students. when i went there 20+ years ago, there was one pregnant teen and she was shunned ..