Thursday, September 22, 2011

Any advice for how to change lifestyle habits?

Any advice for how to change lifestyle habits from too much indulgence and unhealthy ways to an organic, wholesome, peaceful lifestyle without going into shock and withdrawal and giving up? I eat poorly, never exercise, drink alcohol excessively, have insomnia, anxiety, depression and am a workaholic. I want to be healthier, happier, more relaxed, but for some reason making the necessary changes overwhelms me and I don't believe I will be successful because of failed past attempts that I don't even try. I need help finding a realistic easy to transition to plan. Any suggestions?Any advice for how to change lifestyle habits?
First of all if you start eating healthy a lot of your symptions will go away. You need someone with whom you can talk to when you need support. Your body will not go into shock if you adopt this good lifestyle it will be relieved. If you work A lot it should take your mind off of drinking so you have the basics to get started. Apparently you like to stay busy or you would not be a workaholic. Read up on nutrition and eating healthy. Start there and your body will feel better. Then do the rest gradually.

I eat poorly, never exercise have gotten on a eat healthy lifestyle and I now can sleep at night. Find someone that you call call or text or whatever for support and take it seriously.