Thursday, September 22, 2011

Comes on Strong then Backs off - Men, i'm confused?

I met someone who knew of me, and my friends. Once we met he started showing up in places that he knew I would be at. We went out on a few dates, things went well. Last weekend we had a little to drink, I drove him home, and he asked me to stay. I told him I wanted to take it slow, and me staying and having sex wouldn't be taking it slow. He agreed, no sex. We kissed and fooled around a little, but no sex, but he tried. He asked me to meet his family the next day at brunch to which I explained I felt that was too fast.



He came on strong, made all kinds of confessions to me and my friend about how much he liked me when drinking that night, wouldn't let me go the next morning, and then pretends like he doesn't remember anything.



Now, this week, no phone calls, just an email and no asking to see me. Normally he reads my emails right away and responds. I responded to his email and three days - no response.



Is this loss of interest now, or just maybe regrouping since we took it a step further. Friends think me telling him I want to take it slow means not see him that often, which is not the case. I just mean take it slow and get to know each other, which you have to spend time together to do. I know I make him nervous, I know he gets shy around me - incredibly, but has put forth effort to get my attention, i'm just shocked in the change, and to be honest, its changed my interest level, because it comes off as mixed messages.Comes on Strong then Backs off - Men, i%26039;m confused?
hun sounds like a whole Lotta mix messages.. he seemed heaps into you.. then u said take it slow.. then he asks u to meet the family...

sounds really confusing...



So i would CALL HIM AND SAY erm whats going on i dont thnk we are on the same page with this - lets save the confusion and sort it out!



GOOD LUCK!!!Comes on Strong then Backs off - Men, i%26039;m confused?
sounds like he is worried he has scared you off. he likely feels like an idiot right now and also feels somewhat rejected. trying to make it clear to him that you like and accept him even though he comes off a bit strong would do some good. he is probably worried about you thinking he is out of his mind and is currently nursing a brused ego.Comes on Strong then Backs off - Men, i%26039;m confused?
maybe he feels a bit rejected?

maybe he feels like it's too much work?



could be anything.





how about you do some of the leg work and ask him out.
  • microsoft web hosting
  • good myspace
  •