Wednesday, September 14, 2011

HELP!!!!! ADVICE please?

Okay, well, I told one of my very good friends who I like,

and she promised not to tell anyone. Well, she actually told a lot of people. (a week ago) I know it was accidental, because she just talks too much. Anyways I forgave her. But yesterday another friend told me she was talking to him. It went something like:

Her: Hey do you know who likes you?

Him: Uhh..yeah. How long has she liked me for?

Her: Couple of months.

Him: (in shock)

Her: (changes topic)



Now he and his friends give me strange looks!!!

What can I do??HELP!!!!! ADVICE please?
Brush it off. If your friend talks a lot, something else dramatic will come up soon and he'll forget about it.HELP!!!!! ADVICE please?
well first of all u answered mt question so ill help u out



well, i think u need to talk to ur friend and i think u should talk to him too cuz thats the only answerHELP!!!!! ADVICE please?
i know its so hard when you like someone but lay off and just kick back and watch whats going on with them and act like nothing is going on and do your own thing it will helpHELP!!!!! ADVICE please?
just shake it off....... who cares.......... you will move onHELP!!!!! ADVICE please?
well, the cat is out of the bag! Now all you have to do is wait and see if he makes a move! Try smiling at him next time you see him...give him the courage to approach you! He knows you like him...so give him time to make a move !!!