Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Boyfriend Troubles: Not sure what to do?

My boyfriend and I have been getting on each others' nerves for awhile now....we've been together for a year. He has been telling me lately that everything i do, irritates him? The way I run my life (i'm extremely disorganized), how i don't get my priorities straight (bills and things first), i am complaining lots (about dumb little things like my insomnia, little money, allergies, %26quot;my chunk%26quot;- which i dont even really have)........ Every little things I do irritates him, leaving the passenger side mirror down, throwing a pen at him,........everything.



I got extremely frustrated at him a few days ago, and told him i dont know anymore, I cant do this anymore. He sat me down, and told me him neither. His exact words were, %26quot; You tell me everyday youre going to stop complaining, get your life together. I dont feel like this is right. This is not how i feel it should be.....i shouldt be completely annoyed with you%26quot;.........



I was stunned. The part that hurts the most is him telling me %26quot;this%26quot; doesn't FEEL right...... What does he mean by this????



He tells me that he hasnt given up yet.....its just EXTREMELY hard.........





Do you think he can see me a better way???? I am amazing and awesome in everyway- he knows this. He loves me to death. But he doesnt think 'us' will work out. He told me straight out, this could never work for a long time....



He used to tell me %26quot;id marry you tommorrow if you got you 'stuff' straight....the other day i brought this up, telling him i dont understand...you seemed as though you thought we were working....now were not??? He told me things change.........



I am shocked and dont know what to do or talk to him about....i feel as though things are right with him.....can i change????? What should i do???



We are 24/25 years old.Boyfriend Troubles: Not sure what to do?
Love is mutual. one gives, one takes and one takes, one gives. love always need 2 to work out. have u seem love is just 1? lol. that's the power of love. does 2 look alike a pair of loving swans? :PBoyfriend Troubles: Not sure what to do?
You shouldn't HAVE to change to make your relationship work. He should love and accept you for who you ARE.



With that said, the one year mark always bring frustration in a relationship. It's when the stars are out of your eyes and you are able to see the other person clearly. It's a make it or break it point in the relationship. Either he will come to terms with the annoyances or he won't. Don't force the peices to fit, let it flow and see if they fall into place on their own.Boyfriend Troubles: Not sure what to do?
It doesn't feel right for you either and there's a reason for that.



When people argue it's because they have different viewpoints on behavior and acceptability. If your views are not compatible this is going to continue. Some people can have relationships where they argue a lot others not so much.



This relationship seems unlikely to work unless you both put some effort in to accept the behavior of the other. If you want to make it work you'll change if you don't you won't.



Good Luck