Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How did he expect me to act after he told me this...?

We are both religious. He's turning 24 next month; I'm 25. Last week we confessed our feelings for each other. We are both v busy and he was studying to get some certificate. However, he managed to call me every day, check on me, ask me about my day and everything in my life, tell me how much he cares, remind me of his feelings and tell me how much he appreciates me and how much I mean to him. Wednesday we went on a date, he pampered me, he was incredible and we had great time, he said that he's taking this relationship seriously. The following day at work (yes, he's my colleague) everything was great until he started talkign no sense and he broke u with me. I talked to him after work, I was poised, not emotional, no questions asked, no accusations, simply listening to what he has to say. He explained that everything has a purpose and that he doesnt want to say something then break my heart!!! He kept asking if i had questions I said %26quot;no, you decided you dont want to be with me, what is there to say%26quot; which upset him even more. He kept pushing me into talking until I explained that I was going to see how things between us go and maybe then we would take the next step. So he told me he cant take the next step.

Today I found him online, he asked me if I was shocked!!! I changed the subject by asking how he was. He asked me what I did yesterday. I assume he wants me to say I cried on my best friend's shoulder so I explained I went out with a guy friend to check some laptops and computer stuff.



Why did he contact me one day after our break up? I was on fb, he didnt need to talk to me. Is he feeling guilty? Or did he expect me to break down and beg him not to leave? I didnt do thats and I'm not going to. How will I face him at work? He told me online that he has the soundtrack of my favourite movie and will give it to me after the weekend. Why giving me a soundtrack???How did he expect me to act after he told me this...?
wow,! for him to act like that... thank god he did it now and not later where you would be totally hurt and you would beg for him back...