Thursday, September 22, 2011

I hate my life! Is it possible to change ones life permanently without resorting to suicide?

I'm 32 and I live a pathetically depressed and boring life. I have no ambition, I don't have friends, I hate my job and I hate my life! And the only thing I think about is how to end my life! I beg every night for my soul to have the guts and leave my worthless body and move on to greener pastures. But for some reason my soul is still there every morning when my alarm clock shocks me awake and rips me from my dream world where I was the reluctant hero who saved the world from the an alien invasion of zombified vegetarians...or from my dream when I’m on a date with Tyra Banks and she is about to return my “I love you” with one of her own...or when...sorry I'm babbling. I'm sick of therapist (sorry your 45 minutes are up, next!) because I know their just as screw up as I am, but they're getting paid! I want to change but I want to know if it is even possible to change ones life? I am at a crossroads in my life and both roads look washed out! What should I do?I hate my life! Is it possible to change ones life permanently without resorting to suicide?
Force yourself (because getting motivated in your condition is very difficult, been there) to sign up for a community service project like Habitat for Humanity. Begin helping other people, and you'll feel better about yourself... focusing only on yourself has probably gotten you where you are today. You never feel worthless when someone is thanking you for building a home for them. There are other projects you can do if you're not a people-person no matter what city you're in.I hate my life! Is it possible to change ones life permanently without resorting to suicide?
you know what?its not you who hates your life. its the devil who does and is trying to convince you of that. God loves you more than everything and wants to see you through. please join the group -thenewcreationchildren and recreate a marvellous life for yourself with Christ. i love you brother. i want to be your friendI hate my life! Is it possible to change ones life permanently without resorting to suicide?
i know exactly how you feel. and im here to say, of course life isn't easy. and no one can make it interesting and worthwhile but yourself. you have so many options in life. you can change your career in life, you cannot from a casket. you make all the difference. you first need to find the motivation. sometimes its intrinsic and sometimes its extrinsic, and sometimes it may be something completely different. suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. and although your pain will be relieved your pain will remain in the world with the people who you care about. and spend your life with. suicide is very selfish.I hate my life! Is it possible to change ones life permanently without resorting to suicide?
I have the answer for you. I was in your spot. Im creative so creativity has always been a big part of my life.. When Im down I paint or draw or design on the computer. When Im happy I do the same things! Anyhow, get excited about Major League Soccer!!! http://www.mlsnet.com pick a team near you if possible and start being a fan! The point? Force yourself to be interested in something that requires other people. In a soccer environment, everyone is family and you get to share in the ups and downs. You might even meet some new friends too. Go to that website and chat on their forums about where people go to drink beer and become total fans of their team.



Another possibility... more importantly... you need a companion in your life. Russia has a TON of hot women and Im sure it would add aton of excitement to your life by traveling there and meeting one or two of them.



I recommend this site here: http://www.interdating.ua/



And also this one: http://www.anastasiaweb.com/



If you need help contact me at %26quot;dave (at) shirtees.net%26quot;I hate my life! Is it possible to change ones life permanently without resorting to suicide?
go 2 peekvid and watch the movie the secretI hate my life! Is it possible to change ones life permanently without resorting to suicide?
If I was in your area, I would be your friend. It seems like you need friends, friends that support you. You must think your life is bad because of your career, your status, your past, etc. But remember the saying, %26quot;What's past is past, the future is now%26quot;. You're too young to focus on that right now. You have the mentality of a 80 year old man who has given up on life. Think of all the wonderful things your life could become in the next few years. Life is something not to be taken for granted. You only live once.



Join a support group. Support groups are known to change the ways of people and you make great friends there. do something to get your mind off that evil stuff that dwells.



Good luck to you.I hate my life! Is it possible to change ones life permanently without resorting to suicide?
it sounds like you may have some depression to me. go get a new therapist maybe even talk to your doctor and see if you need meds. if you hate your job try a career change on monster jobs. your are still young. go out and meet people and. there is a reason why you are still here and god doesn't take your soul. its because you have something to offer the world weather you know it or not. so yes you can change your life permanently but you also have to change your attitude too. you can do many great things if you put your mind to it good luckI hate my life! Is it possible to change ones life permanently without resorting to suicide?
Practice for 15 -20 mins daily, and when needed, the mindfulness breathing method at http://www.dbtselfhelp.com/ or gaze at a burning candle in a quiet, darkened room. Tai Chi %26amp; yoga suit some ( http://www.yogasite.com). Work up slowly to 30 - 60 mins of daily vigorous exercise, preferably in sunlight, eat healthily, and keep occupied. I assume you are on medication. Take a vitamin B complex, and 4 fish oil supplements daily. Find things you enjoy, or that interest you: get out more; take up some courses (Tai Chi, yoga %26amp; martial arts can be of particular benefit), ask questions of people and start making friends (find approachable people in your interest group, and ask some reasonably sensible questions, like: %26quot;How long did it take until you got the basics down?%26quot;). See a doctor, too, in case it is thyroid gland related. You may have reached a plateau with your therapist, but continue for several weeks more, after adopting these changes, and review the situation, but don't just stop medication without medical advice. There are many exciting and interesting things to do: gliding, skiing, horseriding, paintballing, motorcycle trail bike riding, scuba diving, hiking %26amp; mountain climbing, rallying, hot air ballooning, windsurfing, and many more. Make a list. Try those that appeal most.I hate my life! Is it possible to change ones life permanently without resorting to suicide?
There are still a couple of things to try, while you're still alive.



1. Step out of character. Join a church group and pretend to be social.

2. Move to a different city and change your career.I hate my life! Is it possible to change ones life permanently without resorting to suicide?
Of course it is dear. I too was depressed, didn't care, just stayed in bed all day, nothing interested me, had no ambitions, and I didn't care if I died.

Please don't resort to suicide. Trust me, there is a better life at the end of your depression. If you are not already taking medication, please ask your doctor to prescribe some. Mine truly did help. Yes, I don't like my therapist either. They just prescribe medications, ask you a couple questions, then you leave, and they don't understand, even if they try to.

My counselor on the otherhand, is a great help. She deals with my kind of problem often, and does understand it, which is very helpful. There is a huge difference between therapists and counselors.

Please look into to getting counseling, it really does help. Counseling may show you ways to get out of depression, push away negative or depressing thoughts, and more.

I know I sound like it's not true, but it is. I have both OCD and depression. I understand how you don't like your therapist; I don't like mine either.

But medication helped my depression, and it should help you too. Counseling helped a lot too, and please look into both.

There is a way to change! You can smile once again, be bright, happy and cheerful.

I truly do hope you feel better and get over your depression.

Lots of goodluck to you!!!

=) - a smiley for your day.I hate my life! Is it possible to change ones life permanently without resorting to suicide?
If what your are doing on a daily basis is boring, I'd suggest changing almost everything, your job, where you eat, going out to different places. If you go to clubs, then go to libraries instead. If you spend time in your home before or after work, then spend time outside instead, where you see people walking by, and say, %26quot;hi!%26quot; to them. Think about your standards and accept only the highest from yourself. It's all about you. Your one minute is up!I hate my life! Is it possible to change ones life permanently without resorting to suicide?
No matter how abd things are ytou can always change them for the better..Suicide? Ends your life doesn't change anything, one of the most selfish acts someone can do...Ever read Hamlet? During the solilquey of %26quot;To be or not to be...%26quot; he gives a quite insightful view of suicide...not to down play the pain you are going through but it sounds like you have depression, a mood disorder that has a high success rate find an new doctor get some medication and you will see improvementI hate my life! Is it possible to change ones life permanently without resorting to suicide?
You need to get some new hobbies, got to church, find some new friends. I agree that you could try moving and gettting a new career. Do not kill yourself. Find someon that can be there anytime you feel suicidal. I know that u don't want to go to a therapist but you can find ones out there that are really there to help. I would be your friend. I am friends with everyone. Try to be more out going and friendly. Try to do something that is out of the norm and exciting for you. Good Luck and God Bless.I hate my life! Is it possible to change ones life permanently without resorting to suicide?
Sounds like you need a complete re-do. There is hope, of course!!! I think you need to go camping and traveling. Go do something you have never done before. Eat Ethiopian food, buy an am-track ticket to another city and walk around and see the sights. Go Kayaking!!! Go wind-surfing!!!! Go Para-sailing.Go river rafting! Go on a hot air balloon ride!!! Watch the sunset! Go see art galleries and look at the beauty. Go to a concert. Go horseback riding along the beach!!! Go hang gliding!! If you are thinking about ending it all anyway none of these things should scare you!!! Book tickets to Yellowstone- you will be surrounded by beauty there. You can say it won't make a difference, that you will be depressed wherever you go, but I assure you, if you distract yourself from your problems with wonder, adventure and beauty, you will find you are not distracting yourself at all but rather finding yourself again. DO IT!!! Its your life and it's wondrous. You can make it so. Act like it's a business project- to give yourself a life, a good life, full of balance and harmony. Look at the world around you- the beautiful parts. Even though it seems like there is a lot of hate and despair in this world I can assure you that the amount of bad in this universe is minuscule compared to the good and love that abounds in it.! Go plant flowers. Buy a book on backpacking through the wilderness. Buy a book on reincarnation, NDE, Obe's. Find what you believe is true. Go see a comedian. Wake up early with your favorite coffee and tea and watch the sunrise. Go on a roller coaster. Discover something new. You will find that you can be delighted again, in your heart, like when you were a kid riding your bike over bumps and past meadows. Go to a mountain, go to the sea, go to fields of flowers, go to a wildlife refuge, get a job picking apples in Washington and slow you life down or go find a job waiting tables in the city and speed your life up. Change your life. It's the personal project fate gave you. It's yours to nurse and thrive or to destroy, or to merely survive. Do what you have always wanted to do. See if you can amuse yourself on this wonderful Earth another few years. Who cares what other people think- lose yourself to happiness, love, joy and be wacky if you must. Create a painting or two or enough to have a show!! Learn Spanish and go surf Mexico!!! Go find the Buddhist monks in the Himalaya's and ask what makes them happy. If you do everything I have mentioned in this note but still feel like you need to end it all then I recommend the only decent counselor I know- God. He will help you, I am sure of it, and he doesn't charge a thing!!! If you make an appointment with Him tell Him hi for me. He will know who your talking about. He knows everything. And he even thought of YOU.I hate my life! Is it possible to change ones life permanently without resorting to suicide?
I'm sorry to hear that. But try to think about the bright side of things. Instead of saying, %26quot;I hate my life! My life is so boring!%26quot; say something like, %26quot;At least I have many years ahead of me to better myself.%26quot; I'm currently reading a book called %26quot;The Secret.%26quot; There is also a movie-- which I'm going to view after I read the book. I advise reading and/or watching %26quot;The Secret.%26quot; The author is Rhonda Byrne-- it might help you find it easier. If you wish, you may go to my profile and e-mail me. I'm here with open ears! Good luck! ;)I hate my life! Is it possible to change ones life permanently without resorting to suicide?
What ever you do,just don't resort to suicide.You say that you would like to move on to greener pastures. Well this cannot be achieved with suicide since suicide is a mortal sin. You said that you are sick of therapists.I think what you need is some good old faith.You need to start reading your Bible and praying.Ask God to give you the fullfilment that you so desperately need.I know that this would probably sound kind of silly to you but you need to realize that God is your ultimate source of hope.Go out into your community and look for people who are in need of help.Do whatever you can to help them.Giving to others makes you feel better.If you so horribly hate your job,take a leap of faith and get a job that really catches your interests and that would enable you to contribute to society in a positive way. Goodluck and I really hope that you feel better.Just remember there is hope!!