Saturday, November 20, 2010

How much does changing the shocks or struts on my car cost?

I took my car to the Honda Service shop and they told me my shocks need replacement because theyre completely wasted or leaked, i dont remember.How much does changing the shocks or struts on my car cost?
A wild guess is about $600. It is a lot of hard work and expensive parts. If the shocks are leaking they have to be replaced. The tires will wear out unevenly and quickly until the repair is done.How much does changing the shocks or struts on my car cost?
400 bucksHow much does changing the shocks or struts on my car cost?
It all depends on what type of car, how old, and so on, but I would highly suggest that if you dint know what your doing get a professional to price it. If its an older car you can probably go to a local junk yard and get some better ones for dirt cheap.How much does changing the shocks or struts on my car cost?
It costs $40 for everything.



I actually have no idea, since you didn't tell us what kind of car you have.
  • hair cut styles
  • ireland
  •