Wednesday, November 24, 2010

College come home for weekend how to deal?

it only been two weeks but i finally come home for short hoilday this upcoming weekend. I shocked at changes already made to room by other sibling. I really don't feel like coming home anymore. i don't feel like want come back for long time. I feel like no longer apart of them now. I guess i will deal. I suppose won't be attacted and just move on. how should i deal with this feelings.College come home for weekend how to deal?
I know that its hard. But your sibling is now the only child at home. So she so called moved into your room. Isn't that what siblings do when another one moves out? It isn't that they don't want you there, its that the sibling wants to be like you and what better way then to take over your stuff. It also helps the sibling feel close to you while you are gone. No one really means anything by it. Just take it as a compliment. Good LuckCollege come home for weekend how to deal?
Well as I'm sure you'll read in one of your classes:



%26quot;You cant go home again%26quot;

-Thomas Wolfe.



It's certainly true.



Just remember they will always be your family, but that you are the one who gets to live your life, and I think you're doing fine so far.