Thursday, June 2, 2011

Would this be a good way to let people know I'm gay.....?

I'm 15 by the way



Facebook

Two options:



1)Change my relation ship status to in a relation ship with this guy.



2)Upload an edited picture of the both of us with both our names tagged in it?



I want to come out but I have never know how to, and most people at my school are ignorant, i'm straight acting so people will be shocked.



I would say I'm fairly popular too.



Thanks for the help.Would this be a good way to let people know I%26039;m gay.....?
Yeah do those 2 things and when ppl ask be like %26quot;well u never asked? =/%26quot; hahaha that's what I always say =PWould this be a good way to let people know I%26039;m gay.....?
Start telling people you know would be understanding and tell them to tell other people that they know would be understanding. Word travels fast through the grapevine. After you get the word out, a week later pop on outta the closet. :P Honestly, it might be a shock to people but the only one that's that nervous about it is you. Watch, when you come out you might feel weird for a couple days but once you realize that no one's opinion really changed about you you'll be like, %26quot;Wait, what was I afraid of again?%26quot; xDWould this be a good way to let people know I%26039;m gay.....?
hey I came out on facebook. i changed my relationship staus and my intrestded in but deleted the thing that says %26quot;so and so changed there intrested in%26quot; it was the easiest way but be prepared for ppl to comment on your wall with questions.Would this be a good way to let people know I%26039;m gay.....?
Hm... are you sure you want everybody to know?



The relationship status would DEFINATELY give it away, and probably to teachers and adults too. A picture (depending on the content) could give it away. If you two are kissing, then yea. But if it is just a picture with you two hanging out or smiling at the camera, probably not.



Make sure that your boyfriend is okay with it first.



Congratulations on your boyfriend! Why cant I have one...?