Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to change the water in my fishbowl?

the water is cloudy. I want to change it, but how do i change out the water without shocking my fish?How to change the water in my fishbowl?
Go to the site below. It has all of the information you will need.How to change the water in my fishbowl?
Before u scoop out the fish u should have a great amount of filtered water for the fish.Usually leaving water out for the whole night usually evaporates the choroline so that it's safe for the fish.

Report Abuse

How to change the water in my fishbowl?
first, fill a bowl with clean water at room temp.



scoop out the fish, and put him in it. then clean the bowl he was in, and put him back.



saltwater fish you cant do that with/\How to change the water in my fishbowl?
scoop out 25% of the water, and add the same amount of distilled, or dechlorinated water back. Just make sure it's at room temp. Many small water changes are better than one big one. Doing complete water changes gets rid of all the good bacteria that helps break down waste and left over food, resulting in your water staying murky. If you feel for some reason that you must do a full water change, then avoid the temptation to rinse the gravel, as this is where the bacteria has the best chance of living.



Best of luck!How to change the water in my fishbowl?
fill a bowl with water...put fish in there.. poor water out with hose. like suck it...let go down toilet.. clean with no cleaners!!! the fish will die if u do.. use spnge or somethingHow to change the water in my fishbowl?
Hi,



When you change the water, You don't replace all of it. It's best to remove just half and replace it.How to change the water in my fishbowl?
take your fish out, put it in water about the same temperature as it's bowl water is, and clean the bowl, then refill the bowl and gently plop your fishy back in. voila, a clean bowl and a happy fish.How to change the water in my fishbowl?
alls you gotta do is put your lil fishy in another like...regular bowl (one you prolly dont wanna keep) and then change the water and put it back in thereHow to change the water in my fishbowl?
put your fish in a bowl or dish preferably a empty water jug\fill with water clean bowl\tank really good keep the tank out for the water to get the same temp. and then put your fish in there.or u can visit your local pet store for help.How to change the water in my fishbowl?
I always took another bowl of sorts and filled it with the water still in the tank....then I plopped all my fish into it, cleaned the tank, filled it back up and put the fish back in there...all the while trying to keep the same water temperature or you may kill your fish if the temp changes too dramatically. Try to keep it in a +/- 5 degree F range.How to change the water in my fishbowl?
set aside an equal amount of water and let it stand at room temp for 24 hours

replace in parts of about 25% overa 2 day period. You can also buy a chemical from the pet/fish store that will remove the chlorine much faster.How to change the water in my fishbowl?
scoop out the fish out of the bowl with a cup and then clean the bowl and then once you put the fish back in the water in the cup will go in with it too and it wont be much of a shock
  • good idea to buy a rental car
  • dvr
  •