Thursday, June 2, 2011

For the aged: did you ever believe that life was lived in black and white?

when i was a young tyke mom use to show me pics of her and family and yes the pics were in black and white, i remember telling my mom %26quot;what year did life change into color%26quot; i must have been about 6yrs old, when she told me life was always in color it was just the old school cameras that took black and white pics, i still remember how shocked i was to find this out. Got any life changing stories that shock you?For the aged: did you ever believe that life was lived in black and white?
Hah that's cute.

I thought cats were girls and dogs were boys. Since cats were smaller and more feminine looking, I guess it made sense when I was a kid.For the aged: did you ever believe that life was lived in black and white?
Some people still like black and white photos; I have no idea why.For the aged: did you ever believe that life was lived in black and white?
lol, no. but things are pretty black and white in my world. No grey areas.For the aged: did you ever believe that life was lived in black and white?
No they had all beautiful colors but for me olden days are always black color. When I think of olden days I cant imagine it in color its very tough for me..... :) I dont know why.........