Thursday, June 2, 2011

I have a bf but i think i love my best friend?!?

i'm 21 and i've been with my bf for about a year and a half..everything has been going great until i realized that i have really strong feelings for my best friend of 2 years!...me and my best friend have never talked about %26quot;us%26quot; up until recently when i got into a fight with my bf and i asked my best friend if i should break up with him and he gladly said yes and that i'm more than welcome to come to him for a change..that shocked me bc ive never heard him say anything like that to me

to make a long story short we've been talking about having sex and talked about the fact that we have wanted to hook up with eachother for a really long time but we both never tried anything..i asked him if we would have ever dated if he knew i kinda had feelings for him and he said yeah probably but his deal is that he is afraid of commitments..so idk if breaking up with my bf for him is a good idea bc he may not even want to be in a relationship with me but for some reason i really really want to have sex with him and see how i feel after that..i can't stop thinking about him and we talk wayy more than normal now and my feelings keep growing for him..i saw him for the first time yesterday since all of this has been out in the open and it wasn't as akward as i thought but this weekend im supposed to sleep at his place and i'm really nervous to hook up with him even though i really want to! and i want to tell him that i think i'm in love with him but i don't know how...please help!I have a bf but i think i love my best friend?!?
How happy are you with your current bf? If he's treating you well, you're happy, and what you have with him is long term and serious, it may not be worth dumping him for your best friend especially if you're not sure your best friend would be a long term guy.I have a bf but i think i love my best friend?!?
If he's afraid of commitment it looks like he'd only be interested in taking it as far as sex, a friend with benefits relationship.