Thursday, June 2, 2011

I have econoline 2004 350, how hard is it to change front shocks, I have speed woble.?

Tires or worn steering components. Shocks would only make the ride rough, or possibly allow a tire that is out of balance to hop more than it should. In neither case are the shocks causing wobble.I have econoline 2004 350, how hard is it to change front shocks, I have speed woble.?
if your front end wobbles it is not caused by the shock absorbersI have econoline 2004 350, how hard is it to change front shocks, I have speed woble.?
You need to check your Tie rod ends and upper and lower ball joints. One of them is worn to the point it is dangerous. If it fails while you are driving the tire and spindle will either fall off or turn up to 90 degrees and you will have a trill you dont want.I have econoline 2004 350, how hard is it to change front shocks, I have speed woble.?
ball joints like the others have said, common on e-vans