Thursday, June 2, 2011

So a girl asked for my number...?

Alright, well this came as a surprise to me...



I told this girl from work that I was transfering from my current store and told her I wouldn't be working there much longer... She then asked for my number... Which to me was a complete shock and change in events since I'd been dreading for months on getting her number and asking her out...



After I gave her my number, she texted me after work saying to keep the number handy and keep in contact with her and she hopes to hang out sometime....



While this may seem awesome... I'm still in denial that this girl may be interested in me...



Was this a go-ahead sign that I should go ahead and ask her out sometime? Also, it turns out that I will not be transfering so I dunno how she'll react if I tell her that I won't be transfering as it may seem like I was lying just to get her number....



Thoughts?So a girl asked for my number...?
Ask her out man!

That's what she wants!



As for you not transferring now...

don't tell her yet.



Tell her later or on your next date.



OR



you could text saying something like



%26quot;hey, turns out I'm not transferring. Still wanna keep in contact? ;)%26quot;



Good luck :)So a girl asked for my number...?
well maby you should see how it goes she may think you are a good guy and would make a good friend or she might want to take thing further but don'nt rush into things as you might ruin a chance of getting with her for good so tell her that someone else got the job an they dont need you any more as they have too many people working there already and she should under stand if she dosent beleive you dont bother with her as if she dosent beleive you she is not worth your timeSo a girl asked for my number...?
She gave you her number so I would just say the next time you are out with friends is to ask her along. if she didn't want to go out but wanted to keep in touch, she could have jsut given you her email address or something like that. I would call her or even try to talk to her at work and suggest something you both would enjoy doing and have in common and take her out.



Can you please help me with my question



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?So a girl asked for my number...?
don't ask her out. talk to her ask a lot of questions and her plans each day. try to relate to things a lot with her. and then if you find out she likes you tell her you did say that you were transfering just to get her number. she'll think it's cute. and bit**es love cute.So a girl asked for my number...?
I would call her unless you think she檚 playing you. You didn檛 really say so i can檛 judge on that. But it should be fine your probably just a bit shocked, good luck!So a girl asked for my number...?
My brother, girls like confidence, whether she likes you or not, get of Yahoo Answers, get out there and be a man. RELAX, have fun and don't dread or worry about it. Ask her out and see where it goesSo a girl asked for my number...?
You lying? I thought you said she ASKED for your number!



We'll see if she continue to be interested with you, huh!



Keep us updated won't you?



P.S. what if she's reading this right now?So a girl asked for my number...?
Sorry



Must Go



Go Now





(3 ace songs to serenade her with)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?





LOLSo a girl asked for my number...?
Your ego is getting in the way. Grow some balls bro and just go for it.So a girl asked for my number...?
GO FOR IT...GIVE HER CALLL!!

DONT LET THE ALL MEN DOWN..GIVE HER CALL. KOOL!!So a girl asked for my number...?
ASK HER !!!!So a girl asked for my number...?
Go for it you got nothing to loose!.